Since 2004 Body Dynamics Health has been offering Corporate Wellness Programs to a number of large companies within Rural New South Wales including Cadia Valley Operations at Orange (Newcrest Mines), Manildra Flour Mills including Naranderra Mill, Northparkes Mine (Rio Tinto), TAFE (Orange, Dubbo, Broken Hill), Calvary Health Care Riverina (Pilot Study 2011). Many positive outcomes for employers at these companies have been achieved amongst others, injury reduction, improved productivity and morale.
Fortunately, the Benefits of Corporate Wellness Programs are well documented and well researched. One example of many research papers published have found that when health and wellness is managed well, organisational performance increased more than 2.5 times, however, profitability decreased more than 3.5 times when health and wellness is not managed well. (Jun 5 2009 3:10 AM by Lawyers Weekly)
We are also aware that Wellness has many dimensions which ultimately fall into two broader categories, mental and physical. At Body Dynamics we try to pay special attention to all of the dimensions.
The staff at Body Dynamics Health do realise that each workplace is unique so we adapt the programme to suit the needs and philosophy of companies. Our major aim is to empower employees through motivation and literacy so that workers and their families may take ownership of their health by engaging in various healthy lifestyle practices.
Our Corporate Wellness program is suited for any size company from one employee to many thousand employees.
A Sample Program may involve:
- Medical assessment by the employees own doctor or company doctor approving them to participate in the programme.
- Baseline fitness and nutrition assessment and goal setting to work towards.
- Individualised exercise, nutrition and fatigue management programmes.
- Individual printed feedback on results with achievable targets to work towards.
- Education sessions on various healthy lifestyle topics.
- Re-assessments to measure how the employee is working towards their personalised targets or whether the targets have been achieved.
We also work very closely with all Medical and other Allied Health professionals who may be associated with the employer or employee.
Should your company be interested in introducing a Wellness Program for your employees, please call Body Dynamics Health Pty Ltd on 6921 9080 or send us a message.